How To Balance Fire Safety With Your Budget
How will you make sure you get the right system at the right cost?
As a business owner, you need to ensure that you comply with the Regulatory Reform Order (often called the Fire Safety Order).
This means you must take action to prevent fires. And protect your staff and visitors from death and injury, should a fire occur
Usually, you'll need fire safety systems to do this. But, which ones? This guide helps you get the right systems at the right price:
- Fire Alarms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- How to fulfil your legal requirements
- How to ensure you use a qualified professional
- How a professional can bring value & help you balance your budget
- The expensive mistakes businesses make - but you'll dodge
- What could go wrong if you don’t get it right
It'll take you less than a minute to fill in the form and download your guide. It's free. And could save you wasting your budget!